Frequently Asked Timeshare Questions | Maintenance Fee ReliefFrequently Asked Questions
- What Is A Timeshare?
- Are Timeshares Worth It?
- How To Exit Timeshare Contract
- List Of Timeshare Scams
- How To Avoid Timeshare Scams
- Timeshare Vs Hotel Or Motel
- What Are Maintenance Fees?
- Timeshares Vs Fractional Ownership
- How To Rent Out Your Timeshare
- How To Rent A Timeshare
- What If I Stop Paying My Fees?
- Walking Away From Timeshare Fees
- Sell My Timeshare Or Rent It Out?
- How Much Is My Timeshare Worth?
- How To Get Out Of Your Contract
- What Are Exchange Companies?
- What Are The Best Companies?
- History Of Timeshare Resorts
- What Are Timeshare Weeks?
- Fixed, Floating & Fractional Weeks
- Points Vs Weeks Based System
- Deeded Vs Leased Timeshare
- What's A Timeshare Presentation?
- What Are The Season Colors?
- Cost Of Owning A Timeshare
- Buying A Timeshare Resale
- Buying From The Developer
FAQ Section: Quick AnswersQuestion: How much does it cost?
Answer: There is no cost to you ever
Question: Any other fees to sell or rent my timeshare points?
Answer: There are no fees ever to rent your points, we offer free management service to timeshare owners.
Question: How can you offer a program without any fees?
Answer: We generate revenue on the reservations we book with your timeshare points
Question: Do I have to do any work to get a reservation to sell my timeshare points?
Answer: No. We do all of the work for you. We know there's a lot on your plate; from busy work schedules to balancing family commitments. We manage the entire process.
Question: Can I sell more timeshare points if I’d like?
Answer: Certainly. You can always sell more points throughout the year.
Question: Can I reclaim any timeshare points after I’ve authorized to sell them?
Answer: Yes you can, but we at least need 30 days to move the reservations.
Question: Am I responsible for any damages that renters make?
Answer: No, the resort will ask for a security deposit from the guest at check in for any incidentals.
Question: When do I get paid for my timeshare points?
Answer: Checks are mailed 15 days before guests check in.
Question: Is this an annual enrollment?
Answer: We’re flexible. When you sign up for our program you can authorize as many points as you would like on an annual basis. You always have the option to pause the rental of your timeshare points at any time.
Question: How long have you been in the business?
Answer: Our agents have been in the timeshare business for over 10 years. We established our wholly dedicated travel business in 2016.